Sunday, February 01, 2009

Weekend update

Just a quick update. I finished piecing OTR. Yay. I actually had to make 10 more pinwheels, but I had plenty of four-patches. I realized when looking at the pattern today, I made all my pinwheels backwards from the way Bonnie did them. Oh, well, I'm certainly not doing them over. It is what it is. No one will ever notice but me. Oops, now I've told the world...

I've got about six long seams to connect the final few rows and the top middle will be finished. It won't all fit on my wall, so I'll have to take a pic when I can get it laid out on the floor.

OTR is all I worked on today, so nothing else to report on. Back to work tomorrow. Dont' know how much time I'll have to work on this during this week. I'll be out 3 nights and off to see my grandkids for part of next weekend.

Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

swooze said...

You will have to go look at my pinwheel QOV. My pinwheels go every which way. Is that good or bad?? LOL!!