Friday, January 02, 2009

Double Delight Slow going...

Spent most of the morning out running errands and catching some NY sales. So I didn't start sewing until about 12:30. I'm working on Part 1 and Part 2 of Double Delight at the same time. But it's slow going. I must be sitting at the sewing machine too much. I can only sit for about 15 minutes at a time without my back hurting. My chair is all wrong for the table height, but can't do anything about it right now.


As you can see, I'm making progress slowly. I sew a little, press those, sew a little more, then trim some, etc. I'm not going to move on the Part 3 until I have at least 80 units of Part 1 and Part 2 complete. But you can see my pinks waiting patiently on the left for me to finish. Ah, well, two more days until i have to go back to work on Monday. I should be able to get a lot more done by then. It isn't a race after all...

1 comment:

Andee said...

You are doing great! I just finished getting my fabrics today and havent' cut or sewn anything yet! I too go back to work on Monday, but I am determined I will get this one done so I don't regret missing out like I did with Tobacco Road!