Sunday, June 15, 2008

Memorial Day Mystery Quilt Still a Mystery???

I just realized that I hadn't posted the finished top from the Memorial Day mystery. Here's a photo of my completed top. I really like it.


It is Father's Day today. So Happy Father's Day to all you Dad's out there.

My Dad has been gone for many years. But my son is a Dad now, so I'll be off to his house in a little while to visit him and my grandkids before they head off to their other Grandparents in Louisiana for a six week visit. Not only is this great for my son's inlaws to spend some good time with the kids, but since there is no day care during the summer, it takes care of the child care problem as well. I will miss them, but I can't complain since I get to see them any time I want with little effort.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

What a beautiful quilt! I have the "wavy" fabric in my stash and I used it for some funky santa's one year on a table topper. I was bought for my sister and I always think of her when I see it. Thank you for posting this quilt and letting me see the fabric again.

Rhonda said...

What a beautiful quilt. You did good!

Julie said...

Your quilt is great. I am envious about your trip and the fabric you brought back. I have tried twice for a great Amish-country vacation. Both times I got sick! I think it is an omen.

Nicole & Phil said...

this is a great quilt! and your colour selection is terrific!

Amy said...

Karen
I followed a comment you left of Julie's site to yours...I LOVE that border fabric! How "funky" :0)

AND, WOW-----your fabric stash might get jealous with all the NEW fabric coming in and sharing the space! :0) That last bunch of fabric appears "sassy"--how fun!
Amy (NW WI)